You are here

Transfer Out Information

In order to transfer to another school, please bring the following forms to the OIA office or scan and email them to

  1. an admission letter from your new school
  2. a transfer form from your new school (if they have one)
  3. the OIA transfer-out form

Please remember that your new school cannot issue you a SEVIS I-20AB until your transfer out request has been processed.