You are here

Change of Address

It is important that the Office of International Affairs always has updated information in your records.

Please complete this form if you need to report a change of address.

Only international students on an F-1 or J-1 visa should complete this form. If you are not on an F-1 or J-1 visa, please complete a Change of Student Information Form Request Form and submit the completed form to the Registrar's Office.

This is the number listed on the upper right-hand side of your I-20.
Select your current classification